601 S. Main Street Fort Worth, TX 76104
Contact Broker - 1,658 - 5,600 SF
· New Construction
· 1,658 - 5,600 rentable SF
· 37 Assignable parking spaces in addition to street parking (+ 4 handicap spaces)
· 17’8” Clear Height on South side and 15’3” Clear Height on North side
· Grease trap with ample capacity to serve restaurants at ground floor retail
· Excellent visibility from high traffic corner of Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue
A newly built mixed-use building in the center of The Near Southside District.
· Popular location in Near Southside District.
· Located in the heart of Fort Worth’s South Main Village which includes new improved streets, art sculptures and bike lanes
· Walking distance to over 2,200 existing or planned residential units
· Adjacent to UTSW Moncrief Medical Center as well as in close proximity to many other major regional hospital
· Less than half mile from T&P Station with connection to Dallas
· Immediate access to Highway I-35 and I-30 via Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue